Quote from Kodandaram Gadepalli on 27th May 2020, 6:40 pm
Attaching 5 of my Images for review
Attaching 5 of my Images for reviewUploaded files:
Quote from Harsha Narasimhamurthy on 8th June 2020, 10:30 pm
- The picture doesn't seem much appealing as the subject isn't prominent in the frame. I would ideally wait for the bird to look at me.
- Very beautiful, I would underexpose the picture further to get the sky more vibrant.
- A beautiful tender moment captured, lovely eye level of it.
- I would slightly change my position to get a single background as the sky and the browns are quite distracting
- You can reprocess this and reduce the saturation as the greens feel too much.