How long has it been since you sat by a stream and heard her supple gurgles? When was the last time you hiked up a mountain as the sun climbed up the horizon? Have you ever sailed on a sea? Have you felt like you’ve travelled back in time when you beheld imposing statues and buildings of a historical town? If you haven’t, it’s time you redefined the art of exploring the world. With Toehold Outdoors Group Tours.
On our Group Tours led by experienced, erudite naturalists, you will explore the world with a knowing delight. Be a part of our Group Tour; make your next holiday a ton of fun and a wealth of understanding of this graceful planet we live on.
- Carefully planned to maximise photo opportunities
- Led by ace naturalists
- Supported by decades of experience
- Natural history knowledge transfer in the field
- Extensive learning off-field
- Group discussions and presentations
- Photography equipment available on rent for photography enthusiasts
- Post-Tour guidance, advice and assistance
With some of the India’s and planet’s best destinations on the fixed-departure calendar, our Group Tours have something exciting for every natural-history enthusiast. They combine effective natural-history-instruction, subject-knowledge transfer and the pleasures of experiential travel. Choose from our fun range of Group Tours to explore the world in all its amazing colours and diversity.