It is named after a goddess and a river flowing through it. Haven to over 65 keystone species, its landscapes are empyrean, as in which a hermit would love to attain his salvation. It is beautiful and alluring, and generous and rewarding.
And so if your best sighting of a tiger so far has been a dim blur lasting a few seconds, it is time to visit this Tiger Temple and be blessed.
- An authentic wildlife experience over five days and eight safaris in a prime tiger reserve
- Possibly excellent photo opportunities of tigers and other attractions of Tadoba
- Beautiful landscape images of Tadoba’s environs
- Extensive photography assistance both on and off the field
- A wealth of natural history learning with Toehold’s Skipper
- A fun and highly interactive environment without barriers