To learn photography is more than fun, it can be a powerful tool of expression; a way of discovering the world, and yourself in the process. But first, you need photography classes in which you can gain mastery over the basics and an intimate understanding of your tools. That’s exactly what our Workshops deliver through our professional photographers. So nothing stands in your way when you want to translate your glorious vision into a beautiful image.
- Experience of initiating over 9000 enthusiasts
- Mentored by professional photographers
- Benefit of over 100 years’ collective experience
- Plenty of practical exercises within the classroom
- Structured topics suited to all levels of learners
- Free reference material after the Workshop
- Post-Workshop support and advice
- Certificate of participation provided
While there’s nothing as comforting as a Toehold mentor standing by your side while you are learning the nuances of Lightroom, there’s always an option for folks who want to learn lightroom at the convenience of their study rooms, or on their mobile devices. Our 10+ hours of Adobe Lightroom Classic course is for the serious photographer who wants to take maximum advantage of the application.
Before you begin your journey of photography it is important to build your foundation, the Fundamentals of Photography. In this series of 17 videos, we share insights on a few topics which we believe are essential to learning photography better. This is a short course recommended for an absolute beginner.
Welcome to the Fundamentals of Photography.